Chris and Jamie discuss the state of the precious metals markets and what’s changed and changing.
Money is pouring into the junior mining space right now, and while it’s an exciting time, investors need to be cautious. They need to know what they don’t know, be aware of poorly structured companies and seek out undervalued stock with reliable, well-aligned leadership at the helm.
At Resource Insider our focus is investing in great companies. Find out what the CEO’s of four of our portfolio companies have to say about working with our Members and the RI team.
Gary & Bill have been Resource Insider Members since 2018.
In this video they discuss:
- Why they joined RI;
- Why RI s a highly trust worthy product;
- Why they’ve continued to re-subscribe; and
- Most importantly their investment returns from the service!
Join now: www.resource-insider.com
Many of the worlds top mining investors invest almost exclusively in private placements.
In this video, I discuss:
- What are private placements?
- How can they benefit your portfolio?
- Real examples of private placement deals in my current portfolio; and
- How to gain access to these opportunities.
Private placement deals offer some of the best returns in the mining space, but they’re not for everyone. Find out if they’re right for your resource portfolio! Sign up for our free email newsletter at resource-insider.com
Jack Lundin is the CEO of Bluestone Resources. He’s a trained a mining engineer who cut his teeth at Lundin Gold’s FDN Project in Ecuador, he’s also the son of mining magnate Lukas Lundin. In this conversation, Jack and Jamie discuss Jack’s first CEO role, what prepared him for it, and why he chose Bluestone’s Cerro Blanco Gold Project.
Jack sheds light on the realities of working in Guatemala, the strategy involved in running a single asset development stage company, and why the Lundin’s are consistently able to succeed to jurisdictions where others fail.
***RI QUARANTINED*** A special edition of the RI Podcast where Jamie interviews the mining industry’s top leaders and investors about the effects of the Coronavirus on the resource industry and capital markets. Jamie is currently quarantined at home in Vancouver, all interviews are conducted remotely.
Most precious metals and commodity investors buy physical gold and silver. But there is way more money to be made buying mining and natural resource stocks!
In this video I discuss:
- The advantages of own stock in a mining company vs. physical bullion;
- The problems with physical metal and ETFs;
- Why not all miners are created equal; and
- How much money can you really make?
***EPISODE 23*** James Withall is the CEO of Rupert Resources. He’s also a geologist, investor and ex-fund manager.
In this conversation James and Jamie discuss where the junior mining industry gets it wrong, how to run an exploration company like a hedge fund, how to allocate capital effectively, and why Rupert Resources represents a major opportunity for investors.
Relative to the S&P 500, commodities are the cheapest they’ve been in more than 50 years. The Covid-19 pandemic has accelerated a global paradigm. Investors that are prepared now can make a huge profit.
In this article and video I discuss:
- The financial paradigm shift that will re-form the global landscape;
- Why commodities are about tortoise in value;
- How investors can take advantage of this to make huge returns
- The impact of Covid-19.